Friday, July 3, 2009

Chef kris

Wazz up guys.. Know what???

I cooked chicken for Ronnie's dinner tonight and believe me i did good . He liked it ..Woohooo.
Its just a simple sweet and sour chicken . Honestly i just invented that kind of cooking ..He calls it great chicken ."Krisse's chicken "wohoooo. He had some corn and fries to go with it . I know when i am watching him eating he enjoyed the chicken ..

I am just ambitious girl who want to cook perfectly like chef does. lol
It sound funny if i say chef Kris but i like the idea. I never taste my chicken, maybe next time .

HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT


3 comments:

nurseabie said...

You can be a chef kris..Good luck sa cooking adventure..

KrisRonian said...

thAnks Ab for reading ... Good day

Rechie said...

ana jud tin, full time housewife njud ang dating..heheheh we can actually be chefs basta naay recipe book heheheh